What is Edition ICOT ?
Printed score and Digital score (downloadable) are available for all scores !
“Ko Matsushita Choral Series” introduces high quality works by composers in the world !
“ICOT Choral Selection” makes you enjoy by its accessible and fun choral works !
ICOT believes that choral music should be accessible and fun for everyone. Therefore, ICOT Choral Selection is made of pieces that can be easily performed by any ensemble.
This series is comprised of works that meet standards of artistry as set by Ko Matsushita. Works vary in difficulty but ensembles can be assured that pieces from this series are of a quality not available from any other publisher.
We are open to the application of chorus and vocal music from composes expected to be published by ICOT.
Please feel free to contact us.
Applied works will be judged by Ko Matsushita, the representative director of ICOT and our editors.
Conditions we could accept are as follows:
– Difficulty should be proper so that ordinary choirs could sing
– Either a cappella or accompaniment with piano (please contact us if other instruments are requested)
– Score should be in A4 portrait size
– The total number of pages of score should be equal or below 15 pages
– When the publishing is determined, the copyright belongs to International Choral Organization of Tokyo.