We are open to the application of chorus and vocal music from composes expected to be published by ICOT.
Please feel free to contact us.
Applied works will be judged by Ko Matsushita, the representative director of ICOT and our editors.
Conditions we could accept are as follows:
– Difficulty should be proper so that ordinary choirs could sing
– Either a cappella or accompaniment with piano (please contact us if other instruments are requested)
– Score should be in A4 portrait size
– The total number of pages of score should be equal or below 15 pages
– When the publishing is determined, the copyright belongs to International Choral Organization of Tokyo.